Delivery (Within Taiwan)
A standard shipping cost of NT. 250 will be added to all orders.
Orders over NT.3000 will be eligible for free shipping.
- Weekday order and delivery
Once an order has been placed on our website, there will be a standard shipping and delivery lead-time of 7 business days. Orders are shipped on Mondays through Fridays. If ordered item(s) are out of stock, we will contact the customer by phone or email.
- Weekend and holiday delivery
Any orders placed between Thursday 6pm to Sunday will be processed for delivery on the following Monday. No orders are shipped on Saturdays and Sundays. However, if public holiday(s) fall on a weekday, normal delivery procedure may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Deliveries within Taiwan island are provided by Takkyubin / Ta-Q-Bin (黑貓宅急便). Any restriction due to public holiday, country or area of delivery by Ta-Q-Bin, we will seek other logistic delivery services to fulfill shipping.
- Delivery schedule for special circumstances
We will expect higher shipping volume during public holidays such as lunar New Year, Valentine’s Day, Christmas and promotional event dates. Extra manpower will be utilized to help facilitate the orders. We apologize in advance if any orders were delayed due to high volume of orders.
International shipping are restricted by regulations due to different custom clearing policies in each country.
- Restrictions for large ／ bulky items or items prone to breakage (e.g. glass and ceramics)
- Distribution and copyright restrictions
- Restricted imports
International delivery regions
Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, USA, Canada, England, Germany, France, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.
A standard shipping cost of NT. 1500 will be added to all International orders.
If you require shipping to any of the countries not indicated above, please email [email protected]
for shipping request, our sales representative will contact you regarding shipping arrangements. Extra charges may occur based upon each shipping area(s) and shipment schedule(s).
International shipments can be complicated due to import regulations and procedures in each country. In order to facilitate shipping processes and prompt delivery, please ensure that address and addressee provided are accurate and valid.
Incorrect shipping information provided
International shipments may be subjected to import taxes, duties and/or customs fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If your shipment encountered refused entry at customs or returned due to incorrect shipping information provided to us upon check-out; please be advised that you would be responsible for any import taxes and/or return shipping costs. Cindymode shall not be liable for any forms of lost packages. To avoid such situations, kindly review your information before continuing.
- Please note that you (the buyer), are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods.
- If you (the buyer), refuses to pay duty or VAT in order to clear customs, causing the package to be returned to us. All fees accumulated including shipping, customs, warehousing, will be charged to your account and deducted from your paid invoice.
- You (the buyer) must comply with each country’s import laws and regulations. Any legal matter resulting from not complying with laws and regulations are sole responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us for any enquiries. Mondays-Fridays 11am to 6pm, tel: 02-2765-0488